Thursday, November 18, 2010

Misconception is for losers.

I don't know why people always think gangsters fight and stare at others.Is it because of TV shows?Or was it that they encounted it before?Tell me please.Well,to anyone reading this,im also one of those undesirable people that you tell your friends or children to keep away from.If I didn't tell you who I was.You wouldn't know who I am inside.So,not all gangsters are the same.I don't stare,pick fights or take drugs.Neither does my brothers.Why?Cos we know that's really stupid.We don't put our gang or brothers in danger or under the police radar.Yes,we are an illegal organisation,but we also keep those who are dear to us close to our hearts.Family,is the 1st that matters to us.I don't want anyone to treat me as a gangster.If i didn't tell you I was one of them,you wouldn't know that I'm one.Those.Slashings.Are commited by idiots who don't know what the underworld is really like.We have rules.Ranks.And brains.Despite what people think,we do not harm innocents but keep casualties within our own ''kind''.If you know us truly,then you have the right to comment on us.If you don't know any of us.Or the reason why we joined,then just keep to yourself.Cos your opinion isn't needed by the underworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment