Thursday, November 04, 2010

Rendevous with Destiny.

Rendevous with Destiny.thats the 101st airborne(a.k.a. ''Screaming Eagles'') motto.well i picked that for a reason.one,i feel like whatever i've been doing recently has been hostile and perhaps its due to too many war games.listening to them soldiers curse their enemies.second,i feel whatever i have been doing has no impact on my life,good or bad.i just have to let destiny control my life.i got this dream recently,i was a 1st Lieutenant in a 6 man squad.Kenneth,Peter and Amar and 2 other guys i couldnt recognise.in the dream.Ken was my second in command and i heard my radio say we needed to go to a school to defend it from Soviets.So we went there and set up an established parameter around a classroom.in the classroom were 2 guys,Andreas and Yu Quan(i hate them) and Nikki Pang and Samantha Lee(i do not hate them).i heard on the radio that we have to initiate a search and rescue with them POWs and to me(as a squad leader) they are a burden.and our Beta level piority was to protect them(obviously Alpha piority is to complete the mission).When Ken heard it,he shouted ''You gotta be fucking kidding me!''And i said back ''We follow our orders soldier,wether we like it or not.''He replied ''To hell with it,I ain't.''And he drew my pistol from my back holster and shot Yu Quan in the head,I was stunned and i kicked Andrea's face lightly with my boots.He suddenly went down and begged me to let him go.I ignored him and my squad and I escorted Nikki and Samantha back to the tan colored Hummvee.I went back to the classroom and was instantly hit in the face by an Elite Russian Commando(Spetsnaz).My nose bled and I somehow understood Russian.They told me to kneel and put my hands up,which I did.All of a sudden,HK416/417 firing engulfed the Spetsnaz and killed them.My squad saved me.Nikki,Samantha,Andreas and Yu Quan was somehow saved and i think i understood what my dream meant.I think the meaning is to forgive and forget all wrong and still treat them as friends.no matter what wrong they did against me,wether i like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment